Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Part number: T221737
PTC-Resistor-Relay, 3 PTC-circuits, for Dry-Transformers, intelligent fan control
The MSF 220 V is particularly suitable for the temperature monitoring at dry transformers. 3 PTC-circuits with different nominal response temperatures (NRT) can be connected to this unit, one for controlling a fan (forced cooling) and two for alarms. Each PTC-circuit is monitored for break and short circuit. This reduces the probability of false alarms.
- 3 PTC-circuits
- MSF 220 VU for universal supply voltage AC/DC 24-240 V
- intelligent control of fan (relay K0, 1 normally-open contact)
- ALARM 1 in closed-circuit current mode (relay K1, 1 change-over contact) for pre alarm. Signals also error in any sensor and interruption of supply voltage.
- ALARM 2 in operation current mode (relay K2, 1 changeover contact). No signal when switching on and off the supply voltage.
- all output relays potentially separated from each other.
- monitoring of sensor lines
- TEST-button (stop possible before ALARM 2)
- Simple testing with disconnectable monitoring of break and short circuit (for 10 minutes).
- LEDs for ON, sensor error, Fan, ALARM 1 and ALARM 2
- UL recognized component
- plug-in terminals
- housing for mounting on DIN-rail or wall-mount
- mounting height 55 mm
- Accessory: Installation Frame ER4 for panel mount
Rated ambient temperature
Housing / Installation Frame
Design V4 / Front mounting kit ER4, 4 TE
Dimensions h x w x d
Design V4: 90 x 70 x 58 [mm]
on 35 mm DIN rail according to EN 60 715 or screws M4
approx. 320 g
|Input / measuered parameter:||Measuring input PTC|
|Design:||Mount in switchgear cabinet, Mount in circuit breaker box|
|Extras:||2-3 sensor inputs|
|Applications:||Wind energy plants, Protection of transformers|